Title: Technical Sales Representative
Job Description Summary:
This position will be responsible for maintaining and promoting sales growth of AE Chemie raw materials to the Southern California territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilties:
– Provide technical guidance to clients in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
– Coordinate with Sales Department to resolve client issues.
– Market AE Chemie top preservatives, emulsifiers, surfactant, and active ingredients to clients in assigned territory.
– Develop and build long-term business relationships.
– Effectively perform sales assessments, proposals, and presentations.
Education and Experience:
– B.S. Degree from a four-year college or university in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, or related field.
– 2-3 years in sales with proven track record preferred.
– Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
– Formulating experience is a plus
For application inquiries, please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org