- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences or business administration.
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience required.
- Sales experience in cosmetics ingredients and personal care preferable.
- Ability to travel, if needed.
- Ability to solve problem and multi- tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attentive to detail.
- Customer focuses and professional attitude.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
Full Job Description
- The Internal Sales Representative is primarily responsible for achieving the financial objectives of an assigned territory by effectively implementing AE Chemie Inc. sales and marketing strategies to grow raw materials and Personal care ingredients volume and revenue.
Territory Management, in-coming sales:
- Analyze information and data to be used in the development of a territory plan to achieve financial objectives- maximize call schedules, targeting, and appropriate companies and positioning.
- Travel locally and overnight, visiting existing and prospective clients and effectively covering the geographical territory as assigned by the President of the Company.
- Organize, prioritize, and perform incoming sales activities which must adhere to business needs and objectives set annually by the President, call activity and pre- call planning.
- Collaborate with Operations, Purchasing, R&D and Regulatory and other departments on strategic selling initiatives.
- Must have knowledge in raw materials and bulk finished raw materials for personal care products.
- Develop and implement a territory and sales plan involving multiple stakeholders in the growth of AE Chemie Inc.
- Manage update the Operations, maintain, and grow base revenue and ensures client satisfaction through consistent and on-going client contact.
- Prepare NDA and contact to existing and new clients.
- Must be able to inform new and revised ingredients to existing and new clients.
- Call and responds on prospective clients’ prompt and efficiently through sales process from cold call to close and follow- through.
- Effectively and prepare formal sales with samples, and presentation, and then follow through after the close to ensure solid.
- Conduct client business reviews throughout the year and retain and grow client business.
- Perform routinely weekly and monthly administrative duties by established due dates.
- Plan and prepare progress reports to the President every two (2) weeks.
- Enter call notes into Sales Folder ASAP no later than Monday of the following week the call was made.
- Update sales opportunities inform close date, staging, and products/revenue for weekly department meeting.
- Submit expense reports within 15 days of being incurred.
- Complete assigned departmental and corporate trainings.
- of telephone, access file cabinets and other items at various level including overheard.
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, periods, define problems, established facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgement and decisions.
Great flexibility and a solution-oriented mindset to thrive under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment
Team player with a strong sense of urgency
High level problem solving and resiliency
Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills
High Challenge and High Reward Environment
Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
AE Chemie, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.
AE Chemie, Inc. we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated, and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans.
We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly and with can do attitude. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Bonus Potential
And many more Employee-Friendly Programs