- Laboratory experience: 5 year (Required)
- Cosmetic and raw materials Laboratory Technician: 2 year or more (required)
Full Job Description
- Per instruction of the Lab Manager, compound lab samples, ingredients to fulfill Raw Materials needs as well as for client projects.
- Must have knowledge in testing raw materials and bulk finished raw materials.
- Organize/Maintain Laboratory retains, sampling and equipment and products library (Corp #, Lot Code, Retains, Samples, etc.).
- Manage up to date raw materials and solution inventory in individual workstation.
Must have technical knowledge of liquid compounding, including raw materials, their handling, use and storage.
- Must be able to understand lab formulation procedures and compounding.
- Send samples out for testing and knowledge of product testing as required.
General laboratory housekeeping to keep lab neat and clean for frequent client visits. Must be able to work in Team environment.
- Must be able to tender overtime without hesitation, when required.
- Must be able to follow safety protocol in lab environment and understand SDS is must require.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, High School Diploma required
2 years related laboratory experience
Industry experience preferred
General computer skills (Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes)
Great flexibility and a solution-oriented mindset to thrive under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding work environment
Team player with a strong sense of urgency
High level problem solving and resiliency
Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills
High Challenge and High Reward Environment
Entry to exciting and inspiring world of existing and innovative raw materials
Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
Opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
To perform the essential function: lifting, bending, reaching and lift 5 gals.
AE Chemie, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
AE Chemie, Inc. we create an environment in which employees are valued, motivated and encouraged to reach their full potential. We foster entrepreneurial spirit and imaginative teamwork with freedom to act within our strategic plans.
We recruit and develop the best talents, rewarding them accordingly and with can do attitude. We offer competitive pay, career growth opportunities, and an outstanding benefits program that features:
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Bonus Potential
And many more Employee-Friendly Programs